Host your own virtual karaoke party using Zoom, Watch2Gether, and YouTube.
Steps for Hosting a Virtual Karaoke Party
- Create a Zoom invite (or use the meeting platform of your choice).
- Create a Watch2Gether room and invite party participants.
- Search for song + karaoke in the search bar in W2G.
- Click + to add it to the queue.
- Sound check. All participants should turn up the sound on the meeting platform and W2G.
- Mute participants when they’re not singing.
This experience is not hosted by New Zeppelin and New Zeppelin makes no guarantees of the accuracy of this description or the quality of experiences hosted by outside vendors.